Here are current setup:
- data server d1: Fedora 12
- data server d2: openSUSE 11.2
- data server d3: CentOS 5.4
- shared host f5: Debian 5.0.3, this is the machine act as NFS server, LVS director, and login bridge box
- client machine c1: Ubuntu 9.10, this is the pure client host, doing all development and initiate testing traffic
- client machine c2: Gentoo 1.12.13, actually this is the web server running apache+wsgi
d1~d3 and f5 are running on the dedicated box with ProxMox, while c1 and c2 are running on a Windows Vista machine with VirtualBox.