I’m randomly looking around to see what I can do with my current spare time, as I’m not making good progress with PPCam project and this makes me feel bad. This becomes a good excuse to get something new :).
There are really enough stuffs that I’m interested at, and I’m currently “evaluating” following areas:
- embedded system – pure hardware oriented, such as robot, ARM, etc
- Mobile – Windows CE, Symbian, embedded Linux (haven’t determined which Linux to go now :D), iPhone
- Mac OSX – focus on pure native OSX application done by Objective-C along with Cocoa
- Windows – focus on multimedia area with DirectShow, etc
- Ada – this is just for language, other than PPCam I haven’t figure out what to do
- Python – trying to see how to do Web development with it, then desktop
- Lisp – sorry I still want to do something with it
- Some weird stuffs like encryption, P2P, AI, etc, they can only be done with something above
I may put some sort of priority to these items and then pick one or two, I will post my thinking later with comments.